Our corporate office is seeking a part-time or full-time Inbound/Outbound Membership Sales Representative. We are seeking candidates with a pleasant phone voice, articulate speaking skills and engaged listener skills. This position will manage calls from new and existing members from multiple store locations, be responsible for selling new memberships, upselling products and services and exceeding monthly sales goals. The Inbound/Outbound Membership Sales Representative will specialize in building relationships with our members, provide thorough knowledge of our gym, music and art classes; as well as parties, camps, and events. Full training on our membership model and products is provided. Employees with children ages 3 months-5 years old receive free classes, camps and special party pricing!
- Answer inbound calls for multiple store locations.
- Make outbound calls to external customers.
- Manage incoming inquiries and requests from customers by e-mail.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Recognize, document, and inform management regarding customer call trends.
- Resolve customer support related issues and provide proper solution.
- Perform job responsibilities proactively while modeling patience and perseverance.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Regularly exceed client expectations.
- Successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Be highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Experience with multi-line phone systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding regular sales goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to learn company software quickly.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a membership or retail sales
- 1+ years customer service experience.
- Represent Romp n' Roll in a positive manner at all times.
- Have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Sit while performing job responsibilities for 4 hours or more.
HOURS AND AVAILABILITY
Possible shifts include:
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (full-time)
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (part-time)
- 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. (part-time)
Applicants are required to complete a Romp n' Roll online application. Please list how you learned about opportunities at Romp n' Roll under "referral source". Applicants will receive instructions if selected to proceed in the interview process.